PARENT EMPOWERING / เสริมกำลังใจผู้ปกครอง
OUR MEDICAL PARTNERS
Since 2009, in collaboration with renowned medical & health institutions like
1) University Hospital of Heidelberg, Germany,
2) Queen Sirikit National Institute of Child Health, Thailand,
3) Sirindhorn School of Prosthetics and Orthotics, Thailand,
4) Sirindhorn National Medical Rehabilitation Institute, Thailand,
5) Rajanukul Institute,
6) University Medical Center Göttingen, Germany,
7) The International Vojta Society (IVG), Germany and many more not to mentioned, have brought the results of our growing work with over 30,000 Children being treated with a multi-disciplinary approach.
By year 2020, the target of 8,000 more of children with movement disabilities is set to be treated.
In order for us to achieve this target, we must continuously provide knowledge and engage with the society on our initiatives.
To maintain the development of professional skills and empower our children and their families to be able to reach their independent living goal, the FINANCIAL SUPPORT FROM YOU is integral.
Your contribution will continue to drive the transformation of the DISABLED to be seen as the DIFFERENTLY-ABLED and thus be a significant factor in improving the quality of life of 10 Million children with movement disabilities in ASEAN.
However, the more understanding and the more awareness of society members on real potential of the children with movement disabilities is the key to reach the independent living goal for these children.
PLEASE JOIN US !